Friday, July 1, 2011

Golden Laws to Greatness


In honor of my birthday month, I am exploring and celebrating the spirit within.

Get ready, Eco.Soul is getting down to the soul.

For the next 12 days we will be exploring each law/principle and adding great travel and lifestyle ideas you can implement or challenge yourself to manifest.

1)      Love You
2)      Allow Yourself to be Completely & Totally Loved
3)      Learn Your Body
4)      Move!
5)      Get Up, Get Out & Do Something
6)      Honor Your Creativity
7)      Listen to Your Spirit
8)      Be Fluid like Water
9)      Your Natural Gift is Wealth
10)  Completion is Power
11)  Relax/Sleep/Dream
12)  Speak Greatness into Existence

2 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

Well then, Happy Birthday in advance and I look forward to your writings this month.

bayoucreole said...

I'm with Reg. I can't wait to read all of them. I get so much valuable information from you. You really do feed my soul.