Thursday, June 30, 2011

You're the Dick, Dude



This is that bullshit that we talk about, Mark Halperin, in his smugness egregiously insults Barack Obama, the President on the United States during a time he is supposed to provide critical analysis on his Afghan war speech made two days ago.

"I thought he was kind of a dick yesterday."

What the fuck?

I am the first one to criticize policies, but it is very interesting how he talks about his behavior and not his policy choice. Here we go again, some folk feel threatened by a Negro who speaks and acts like he's got a set of cahones, and is called arrogant.

Wowzers, what great intellectual property. Fucking dick.

1 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

He's on national television, that was classless for a man in his position.

Of course I think that our last president was a complete imbecile. If I had an opportunity, I wouldn't mind saying that on national television. Now our current president, I believe he's made more than a few mistakes, but I don't think he's a dick. If I thought that he was a dick, I'd say so on national television too.