Thursday, December 16, 2010

Total Destruction Only Solution


In America we are practicing mild agitation while England, France, Greece & Ireland are kicking up dust with protests rejecting economic policies such as 200 percent hikes in education tuition while they pay roughly 60% taxes.

Ain't no Earl Grey tea parties and scones over there. It is straight up resistance. Ahh, I smell revolution. I feel a "burn baby burn" type of situation.

Oh how hegemony often misunderstands the instability of human spirit. Woohoo.

On these side of the waters, I do appreciate the comfy reality TV shows. It puts me in a coma and dis-agitation. Just like most Americans. But on the other hand, the roused and riled tea baggers are spitting fire in the pit of gasoline. Nothing but a backdraft will occur on a elite, racist agenda for an illogical lot.

America, the gluttonous, lazy sow...

I often try to understand how and why we've become so complacent to political bedfellows who perform non-consensual sodomy with the passing of bills to suit status quo interests.

Is it American Idol?
Was it Bush-idiocracy repression?
Or maybe it was Facebook?

One thing I do know, we's sick. And massa can't get us no Robitussin.

Blog on, EcoSoul.

1 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

Wow!!!

This reminds me of that old Richard Pryor line....

I had the crabs around her ass hollering burn baby burn!!!

Or better yet....

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson