Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One Step Forward, One Mile Back

 Dammit Obama, on the backs of the working folk this country will be carried once again. Let me tell you something the elders would warn me when I was younger. They said, "EcoSoul, all money ain't good money."

What may look like helping those who are struggling to make ends meet, protects the very same people who have made economic decisions that have put many families in these dire predicaments.

If you stretch and bend any more Obama, your position will permanently be called "coopted."

I'm exhausted dude, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

1 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

I'm sick and tired of defending him. If he had jumped off running when he was elected and he didn't worry about consensus, he could have gotten so much more accomplished. Watching this happen was painful. It was like watching a train roll down the track knowing it was going to hit a car and kill the family inside.