Saturday, October 23, 2010

STONE's World Famous Dictionary: Entry #1 is Ratdiculous

Stone's Word of the Month
Ratdiculous

Ratdiculous pronounced Rat-dick-cue-lus

Definition
1. A combination of ridiculous and hoodrat, this term describes an event that is significantly sub-par even in the gulliest of urban conditions.
2. An absurd event usually involving an unsavory woman or man who has a community reputation of using sexual favors in exchange for gifts that are usually monetary.
3. An action that involves extreme immoral behavior or one that deviates from normal ethical codes. This term crosses economic, social and cultural status.

Example of ratdiculous: Bristol Palin's celebrated teen pregnancy and photos of underage drinking are extremely ratdiculous; however, her mother, Sarah Palin, pimping Bristol out and being a self-exploitative, racist, xenophobic trailer trash is even more ratdiculous.

Who is Stone?
I swear to you I have one of the funniest brothers in the world. And with his drama-filled life, he's gotta laugh. His search of self and love have taken him down some very interesting paths; and through it all, he has creatively come up with phrases and words that my sisters and I fall out over every time he utters them in his vivid descriptions.

My brother is known as "Stone" to a lot of folk on the street, but we call him by his family and childhood nickname. I wish I could tell you, but family nickname's are sacred endearments that I will keep to the spaces of my kinfolk.

Stone has provided a dictionary full of shit that I must document; and since many black folk still don't buy books other than Zane's freaky ish and A Thug's Wife Part 21 by Terry Williams, I will put in my blog.

1 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

Thanks I actually didn't know!!!