Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yes, I Have Tested Postive

Yup, it is official. I have been self-diagnosed with the nastiest case of Spring Fever and I can't seem to shake it. Honestly, don't want the itch to go away.

What are my symptoms? I don't want to go to class. I don't want to grade these damn papers. I don't want to hear the whimpering pleas of students who didn't do shit all semester. I don't want to be a little rat in the race running for the train this morning. Hell, I know its a recession, but I don't want to work.

I want to lounge in a cafe or walk in the park. I want to surf in Hawaii. I want to go to a stank nasty Salsa class and have Mr. EcoSoul feel on my ass.

And I damn sure want to run butt-booty ass naked in the fields screaming like a runaway slave, "This is Bullshit."

Ahh, but off to the plantation I go in a couple of hours, crummy corrected essays in hand.

Where the hell is a winning lottery ticket when you need one.

3 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Anna Renee said...

I feel ya! Ya gotta go though! I'm at work myself--and its 3.21AM
graveyard shift, free access to the computers with noone upstairs to see me!! It's all good!

But who are all these Erykah Badu wannabees? They look kinda nice.
;-D

Reggie said...

Damn sister I want to run butt-booty ass naked in the fields screaming like a runaway slave too!!

Anna Renee said...

Follow your heart, Reggie! Follow your heart!!