Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking My Mental Health Day from Black Folk

Some days I wanna shake the shit outta some of my black folk. I am antsy to grab one of'em and put some decent common sense into their thick skulls.

And that day is today. Why do we sometimes treat each other like a hot bowl of fish dookie sauce?

Then be the first one to come running to you to talk about what happened to them and expect you to pat them on the back.

Nu-unh, not today. There will be no "Massa we sick" songs up in here."

As my sister's significant other says, "My pimp hand is itching."

But, I'm going to the be the bigger person and walk away. See you next week, I'm off before I go head up on some of my people.

Wooooossaaaahhhhh EcoSoul.

2 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

My pimp hand is itching too.

Me said...

Folk's pimp hand breaks out in a rash at times. The bullshyt that.... Oh my...