Friday, July 24, 2009

to those who Demand an Apology from Obama


dag, when bush flicked the country off and basically told us he was going to run this country amuck, there was no apology given. but here is obama pointing out the serious race crisis that has crippled America by speaking about a blatant discriminatory practice that is embedded in the social DNA (racial profiling by police) of America, and now folk getting all upset. well here is to you. kiss it, kiss'em all. got three different flavors, from chocolate to vanilla with nuts.

5 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

ayankha said...

ROTFLMFAO!

Ecosoulintellectual said...

Cheese ;-)

RiPPa said...

I'm so feeling this post. I had to turn off the press conference after I heard that apology shit uttered.

That was it for me.

equa yona(Big Bear) said...

EXCELLENT post-my sentiments exactly!

Reggie said...

I was brought up to believe that a man should always be careful to whom they invite to their ass. Because one never knows who is actually going to try and take you up on the offer. That's one of the reasons why I don't tell anyone to kiss my ass!!!