Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who Needs Valentine's Day? I'm Thanking Mother Africa


Okay, so forgive me, today I am being very selfish, this photo is for the sisters, my sisters. And he isn't even erect, oh my!

Sometimes, pictures can do all the talking, so if you please fill in your own blank. BTW, this is actually a photo from a Nollywood movie. Which one? I don't know, I don't care. The photo is the film.

Credits please, thank you Mama Africa for writing this physical necessity into our men when you moulded them. Now, only if we could enjoy it more often...hmmm.

3 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

lol,thanks from one blackman.

Reggie said...

Naked Darth Vader?!?

Thanks from another black man.

Anna Renee said...

Lawd a mussy! Black mens sho look good! Big ups to the brothas!!