Saturday, January 23, 2010

LA State of Mind

3 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

ayankha said...

I am bumping this like crazy! I love this ode to L.A.

For this angelino that is not currently in L.A. and hasn't been in some time, this song brought great memories of being home and all the positive vibes that L.A. has to offer.

This is currently my fav song to the ESM beat! I can't wait to roll around bumping this here in DC!!!!

Reggie said...

Nice, very nice!!!

I was born in southern California many many years ago. I recall it being a beautiful place; but then again, our country is full of beautiful places.

Nowadays it's the "in thing" to hate on these United States; but the simple fact of the matter is that there is no other place in the world like this place.

It really doesn't matter which area we hail from, there is something there to be proud of.

Man do I love this country, my country!!!

Amenta said...

I'm feeling this! Being a native San Diegan and having lived in LA, no longer there like Ayankha I can't to bump this around the ATL! Will be back in SoCal this coming weekend for recharge on Cali sun!