Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Breaking NEWS! Nigerian Terrorist or American Patsy?

And the plot thickens. I got this video from an excellent news source, Black Agenda Report, who posted a commentary questioning Umar Mutallab's credibility as a "terrorist".

When I heard about the incident, I doubted it when I heard the pieces of info, but let me not tell you, Imma let someone who you think is more "credible" do it. This video is from RT or Russian Television, an online news source out of Russia and the first web news source from the region that boasts correspondents from all over the world.

Like Public Enemy used to tell us, "Don't Believe the Hype."

Check out the video below by clicking this image.

1 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista:

Reggie said...

Sounds more like an idiot to me.

How ya gonna go and try and be all hard and whatnot, in an effort to go see Allah and get up with your 72 virgins; and end up burning your nads instead?!?

Sounds like some dumb and dumber shit to me.