Friday, June 5, 2009

Travel & Things (NOT) to Do: ISRAEL

I got this video from Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana who was reporting from Israel on the eve of Obama's speech in Cairo. You gotta see this. If this is the feeling toward Obama, the travel trip of the day is STAY the hell outta Israel. This video solidifies some of the things I have heard from other American Jews who grew up in Israel and the collective feeling toward blacks. I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering how could someone invoke "Never Again" after the Holocaust then turn around and call Obama a "Nigger". Now I know how the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia feel when trying to seek asylum in Israel.

I know we are contradictions and accept that this can happen and happens often; but this video does not help the tourism trade that Israel is pushing.

One another thing, I bet you this video will not come up in national news inspite of the other videos we get such as "The Marta Train Souljah Girl" and the numerous student-teacher fights that are all black folk.

Here is the video, plus the excerpt. Go to philipweiss.org
Max Blumenthal: Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obama's Cairo Address
Max Blumenthal writes: On the eve of President Barack Obama’s address to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt, I stepped out onto the streets of Jerusalem with my friend Joseph Dana to interview young Israelis and American Jews about their reaction to the speech. We encountered rowdy groups of beer sodden twenty-somethings, many from the United States, and all eager to vent their visceral, even violent hatred of Barack Obama and his policies towards Israel. Usually I offer a brief commentary on my video reports, but this one requires no comment at all. Quite simply, it contains some of the most shocking footage I have ever filmed. Watch it and see if you agree. (Warning: this video contains profanity and material offensive to just about anyone.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxt9HwfPwPo

0 ish talking intellectuals holla at a sista: